|Vedanta Spiritual Library|
Module - A
Unit - A02: Introduction to ONE
By Raja Subramaniyan
On completion of this Unit, the student will be able to
(a) Define ONE with its three perceptions
(b) Identify the basis of the universe
(c) Understand the meaning of the phrase 'You Are That'
Notes to the teacher: (Ref 1.3 to 1.9 of the original text)
Give a general overview of ONE and discuss how it is related to God and living beings. Water - Ocean - Wave example.
Describe Ever Witnessing Joy nature of ONE.
Discuss the role of logic and Scriptures in understanding God.
Discuss Transient Logic
1. How is ONE different from one? (Lesson 2)
2. What is enlightenment? (Lesson 2)
3. Explain why there is no more than one knower (Lesson 3 & 4)
4. How is it possible to know the knower? (Lesson 3 & 4)
5. Why cannot the knower be changing with time? (Lesson 5)
6. Prove that the knower is eternal. (Lesson 6)
7. Define the term 'object'. (Lesson 8)
8. Prove that self is a source of happiness (Lesson 8)
9. Is the self is the only source of happiness? (Lesson 8)
10. What are the implications of Secrets of Life? (Lesson 9)
Answers could be sent to the author for validation.