|Vedanta Spiritual Library|
Palale Kal Alambi
Translated by P. R. Ramachander
(Laali songs are sung ceremonies after Oonjal like Pachai podal Vara Poojai etc.)
Thala Kanda Chapu
1. Palale Kalalambi, Pattale Thudaithu,
Muthana pengal ellam, Muvarumai Chutta Lali
2. Ganga Jalangal Kondu, Mangayargal Devi,
Mani vilakkai kayyil endi - Valaya Vandu Chuttha Lali
3. Deva Thanthi than Muzhanga - Devargal Pugazha,
Pathinettu Vadhiyamum - Pugazh Divya Muzhanga Lali
1. Washing his feet with milk divine,
Drying his feet with the softest silk,
Three pearl like women go round and round.
2. One lady great,
Carrying the holy waters of Ganges,
The goddess of women carrying,
A lustrous lamp divine,
They go round and round.
3. With pretty music from strings of God,
With Gods blessing from the sky,
With Eighteen instruments accompanying,
Singing their praise.