|Vedanta Spiritual Library|
Module - E
Unit - E03:
By Raja Subramaniyan
On completion of this Unit, the student will be able to
(a) Define how learning happens in the world
(b) Define Activity and differentiate between good and bad actions
Notes to the teacher:
The linier relationship between the good actions and the prosperity should be explained. This should replace the popular wrong view that the secret of success is hard work, sincerity, perseverance and such qualities. Many people have all these qualities and still they fail ... why? There are many people who are stupid, lazy and incapable of doing anything ... still some of them succeed ... how?
1. Define an activity (Lesson 14)
2. What are the four types of activities? (Lesson 15)
3. How do people gain intelligence? (Lesson 15)
4. What are good and bad actions? (Lesson 15)
5. List the types of results that might arise because of performing the actions.
6. What is the difference between direct and indirect results? (Lesson 16)
7. What is the difference between seen and unseen results? (Lesson 16)
8. What is the proof that the unseen results are there?
9. What are the drivers of good action? (Lesson 17)
10. How the progress is linked to activities? (Lesson 18)
Answers could be sent to the author for validation.