|Vedanta Spiritual Library|
Module - D
Unit - D01: Introduction to the TWO Creations
By Raja Subramaniyan
On completion of this unit, the student will be able to
(a) Identify the process of two creations
(b) Understand the innocence of the God's Creation
Notes to the teacher:
This Module is to support a process of scientific and logical self-enquiry by the student. Each student should be encouraged to do the enquiry in line with the given text independently.
The teacher should identify the students who are not yet mature to take up this module. This can be ascertained by giving an assignment to the students followed by a test.
Assignment: Write your comments on Rene Descartes 'I think, therefore I am'.
Test: If a student is of the opinion, that the knowledge 'I exist' is conditional, then he is not yet ready to understand this Module. Some might say, "I exist because I think" or some other condition. This is wrong. If one does not know 'I exist' or needs the support of theories/ explanations or needs to use any of the five senses to prove 'I exist', then special attention should be given prior to proceeding with this module.
1. How do we conclude 'I exist'? (Lesson 1)
2. How do we know that we have five sense organs? (Lesson 1)
3. Since we perceive the world, it exists. True or False? Discuss
4. Why do we need Holy Scriptures and guidance from a teacher?
5. What is my role in creation (Lesson 4)
6. What are the four types of living beings? (Lesson 5)
7. What is our mistaken notion on ownership? (Lesson 6)
8. What is the process of creating our thought world? (Lesson 7)
9. Who is responsible for the world around me? (Lesson 8)
10. Why the world around us is like what it is? Discuss
Answers could be sent to the author for validation.