|Vedanta Spiritual Library|
Unit - 16: Knowledge of the God [Verses: 9.01-9.34, 10.01-10.42 and 11.01-11.55]
By Raja Subramaniyan
On completion of this unit, the student will be able to
(a) Gain the basic understanding of God
(b) Identify the correct method of praying
1. List the four reasons, which make the knowledge of God superior.
2. List the four factors that contribute to the secrecy of the knowledge.
3. List the four levels of truth with respect to the knowledge of God.
4. List the three unique features of the God and the Universe.
5. List the three functions of God.
6. List the three reasons why God is not bound by His actions.
7. List the five types of people who insult God due to ignorance.
8. List the five hallmarks of a true devotee of the God.
9. List the three grades in the knowledge of the devotees.
10. What is the special promise made by God to those who have chosen God to be their destination in life?
11. What are the two specific reasons for giving such promise?
12. List the five benefits of making offerings to God.
13. List the three stages in devotion with respect to the offerings made to God.
14. List the four steps for reaching the God.
15. List the five advices given by Lord Krishna with respect to praying.
16. List the four reasons for repetition in teaching by Lord Krishna.
17. List the seven reasons for describing the glory of God by Lord Krishna.
18. List the three emotions experienced by Arjuna on seeing the miracle.
Answers could be sent to the author for validation.