|Vedanta Spiritual Library|
Unit - 15: Bhakthi Yoga [Verses: 7.01 - 7.30 and 8.01 - 8.28]
By Raja Subramaniyan
On completion of this unit, the student will be able to
(a) Understand Brahman and God.
(b) Define Eternal Cycle
1. What is the relationship between Brahman and God?
2. List the six attributes that describe the nature of God.
3. List the eight attributes that describe the nature of Illusion.
4. List the four levels of Bhakthi.
5. List the four components, which are present in all levels of Bhakthi.
6. Describe the process of moving to the highest level of Bhakthi.
7. Describe the Eternal Cycle.
8. What are the five reasons that prevent us from knowing God?
9. What are the three things that come with us after our death and where they are stored?
10. What are the three requirements to do Upasana Yoga?
11. What are the four methods of doing Upasana Yoga?
12. What are the five steps in the path of Upasana Yoga, leading to Joyful Living?
Answers could be sent to the author for validation.