|Vedanta Spiritual Library|
Unit - 12: Completing the Journey [Verses: 4.25 - 4.42]
By Raja Subramaniyan
On completion of this unit, the student will be able to
(a) Understand the role of action and knowledge in Joyful Living
1. Why should we turn away from sense objects temporarily?
2. What are the two parts of the path?
3. Give few examples of actions done in the first part of the path.
4. What are the three steps required in the second part of the path?
5. What are the two qualifications for the teacher?
6. What are the four qualifications for the student?
7. What are the three benefits of reaching the destination?
8. Knowledge is the greatest purifier. Explain.
9. What are the three qualities that slow down the speed of the seeker?
10. What are the three qualities that speed up the progress towards the destination?
Answers could be sent to the author for validation.