|Vedanta Spiritual Library|
Unit - 10: Origin of this knowledge [Verses: 4.01 - 4.08]
By Raja Subramaniyan
On completion of this unit, the student will be able to
(a) Understand the concept of rebirth
(b) Understand the role of an Avatar
1. What are the differences between the knowledge revealed in Vedas compared with the other fields of knowledge?
2. What are the three tests to validate the authenticity of the knowledge?
3. What are the four features of Vedas?
4. Why the knowledge from Vedas is called a secret?
5. What are the differences between Ascending and Descending Avatars?
6. What are the three accumulations that come with us birth after birth?
7. Why we do not remember about our previous birth?
8. What is Dharma and why should we do action in line with Dharma?
9. Why people do Adharma?
10. Who decides the environment in which we live?
Answers could be sent to the author for validation.