|Vedanta Spiritual Library|
Unit - 08: Analysis of Karma Yoga [Verses: 3.09 - 3.35]
By Raja Subramaniyan
On completion of this unit, the student will be able to
(a) Appreciate the importance of the right attitude while doing work.
(b) Understand the dynamics of action
1. Which is the immune system that is naturally present in human beings?
2. Which is described as the AIDS virus?
3. What prompts the action out of mind?
4. What prompts the action out of intelligence?
5. Why action out of intelligence is superior to action out of mind?
6. What are the five guidelines suggested for action out of mind?
7. What are the five guidelines suggested for action out of intelligence?
8. What is our part in keeping the giant wheel of life moving?
9. When will we reach a stage where there are no more duties to be performed?
10. What are the four levels of people based on the dominance of Aura, Energy and Matter? What are the four attitudes recommended for them?
11. What is the only way in which our attitude can be changed?
12. How can a common person understand Dharma as prescribed in Vedas?
13. What is the purpose of existence of sense objects and why should we restrain ourselves from indulging in sense pleasures.
14. Why it is not possible to change anyone?
15. What are the two essential tools with which we can change ourselves?
Answers could be sent to the author for validation.