|Vedanta Spiritual Library|
Unit - 03: Preparation for the treatment [Verses: 2.01 - 2.09]
By Raja Subramaniyan
On completion of this unit, the student will be able to
(a) State the requirements to receive and understand the message of Gita.
(b) Identify the single Universal Problem of the human beings.
1. Give the broad outline of the six steps in understanding the universal problem.
2. List atleast ten negative emotions that represent ‘suffering’
3. What is the difference between the temporary solution and ultimate solution?
4. What are the four prerequisites to receive the ultimate solution?
5. What are the five reasons that prevent us from surrendering to the teacher?
6. What are the effects of surrendering to a wrong teacher?
7. How do we know that the teaching is not a wrong interpretation of the Gita?
Answers could be sent to the author for validation.