|Vedanta Spiritual Library|
Sthirathaa Nahi Nahi Re
By Sadashiva Brahmendra
Translated by P. R. Ramachander
Ragam Punnaga varali
Sthirathaa nahi, nahi re, manasa,
Sthirathaa nahi, nahi re
1. Thaapa thraya sagara magnaanaam,
Darpa ahankara vilagnaanaam.
2. Vishaya pasa veshtitha chithaanaam,
Vipareetha jnana vimathaanaam.
3. Parama hamsa yoga virudhaanaam,
Bahu chanchala thara sukha sidhaanaam.
Oh mind, stability is not there, is not there,
Satbility is not there, not there.
1. Those who are drowned in the three types of suffering,
Are those who who are drowned in haughtiness and egotism.
2. Those whose mind is caught by the attraction towards wealth,
Are those with opposite wisdom and are the offended ones.
3. Those who are against the Yoga of great sages,
Are the saints with ever shifting pleasures.