|Vedanta Spiritual Library|
By Sadashiva Brahmendra
Translated by P. R. Ramachander
Krishna pahi, jitha krusaano pahi,
Krishna vrushni kula dheepa vishno pahi
1. Athyantha sukumara, sadhu seela vara,
Sruthyantha khelana gopala leela
2. Vrundharaka, muni brunda vandhya paada,
Vrundavana chara, venu rasa vinodha
3. Sathyabhama kucha kumkumangitha,
Sathyakama sanakanutha pada ganga
4. Paramahamsa manasa vilasa hamsa,
Parama pavana nama bhavitha hamsa
Save me Krishna, Winner over Krusana save me,
Oh Vishnu who was the light of Vrushni clan as Krishna save me.
1. Very pretty one, One who likes the conduct of yogis,
He who plays as Gopala till the end of a note (Vedas?)
2. One who wears thulasi,one whose feet is worshipped by crowds of sages,
One who wanders in Brindavan, One who enjoys the music of flute.
3. One who is coated with saffron of Sathyabhama,
One whose feet is worshipped by Sathyakama and Sanaka
4. One who is the God who plays in the minds of great Sages,
One who has a very holy name which is meditated upon.