|Vedanta Spiritual Library|
By Saint Purandara Dasa
Translated by P. R. Ramachander And Chakravarthi Madhusudan
Raga: Shubha Panthuvarali
Ranga Baaro, Panduranga baaro
Ranga Baaro, Narasinga Baaro
1. Kandha baaro, enna thande Baaro,
Indire Ramana Mukunda baaro
2. Appa baaro, thimmappa baaro,
Kandharpanayyane, Kanchi varada baaro
3. Anna baaro, enna china baaro,
Punyamurthi mahisha puri chenna baaro
4. Vishnu baaro, Udupi Krishna baaro,
Eennishta murthy Purandara Vittala baaro
Please come Ranga, please come Panduranga
Please come Ranga, please come Narasinga
1. Little baby please come, my father please come,
Oh Mukunda, the consort of Lakshmi, please come.
2. Oh boy please come, Oh Lord Venkateswara please come,
Oh Father of Manmatha, Oh Varada of Kanchi please come.
3. Oh brother please come, oh my little baby please come,
Oh holy God Chenna Keshaya of Mysore, please do come.
4. Oh Lord Vishnu please come, Oh Krishna of Udupi please come,
Of my darling God Purandara Vittala please come.
Ranga - God Rangnatha of Sri Rangam and SrirangapatttaNa
Naras simha - The man lion god of Ahobila
Thimmappa - God Venkateswara of Thiruppathi
Chenna - The God Chenna Kesava of Somnathpur near mysore
Udupi - A coastal pilgrim center near Mangalore housing a Krishna temple
Purandara Vittala - Is the God of Pandharpur of Maharashtra and also The Mudhra - (identifying mark of Purandara dasa).