|Vedanta Spiritual Library|
By Gopalakrishna Bharathi
Translated by P. R. Ramachander
Yeppo varuvaro, yenthan kali theera, Yeppo varuvaro.
Cheppiathillai chidambara thevan
1. Narparuvam vanthu nadanai thedum
Karpanaigal mutha kakshi thandhaan
2. Arpa sukha vazhvil aanandam konden,
Por padathai kaanen ponnambala vanan
3. Balakrishnan pothi paninthidum eesan,
Mele kadal konden velippada kanen.
When will he come,
To solve my problems,
When will he come.
The God of Chidambaram has never told
The God of the well known temple of Chidambaram
1. When proper age comes to search God,
And when imagination ripened, he showed himself to me.
2. I got pleasure in silly pleasures,
And did not see the golden feet of the God of the Golden temple
3. I fell in love with the God who is praised
And saluted by Balakrishnan but he did not appear before me.