|Vedanta Spiritual Library|
Darisikka Venum Chidambarathi
By Gopalakrishna Bharathi
Translated by P. R. Ramachander
Ragam Nada nama kriyai
Darisikka venum, chidambarathi darisikka venum.
Darisithavudan karisai pinikal arum,
Parisuthamagum mun maru suthamarave
1. Bhakthar paniyum thiru koothan sannidhi thozhuthu,
Yethi piravi thuyarathi yeppodhum (darisikka..)
2. Vedanai adiyavar, podanai munivarkal,
Nadanai karm kuvithu aadaravaagave (darisikka..)
3. Eesane puliyuril vasane, kanaga sabesane,
Yendru natarajanai pothri (darisikka...)
4. Kamathai akalpvar vamathindru, siva,
Namathai cholli artha samathil vandhu
5. Jnalam pugazhum avan malai aniyum ko,
Balakrishnan thozhum seela por padathai.
I have to see Chidambaram, I have to see Chidambaram.
As soon as I see all black diseases will go away from my body,
And get pure and to make it again clean (I have to see..)
1. After saluting the divine dancer before whom the devotees salute,
Praying and for removing for ever the sorrow of birth cycle (I have to se..)
2. The devotes with pain, the sages who teach,
With great respect are saluting the lord and (I have to see..)
3. After praising Lord Nataraja saying "Oh God,
Who lives in Puliyur, Of lord of the golden dance hall" (I have to see..)
4. After telling the name of Lord Shiva and standing by,
The side of sages who are away from passion at the mid night worship
5. To see his pure golden feet worshipped by Gopalakrishna,
Who wears a garland and who is praised by all the world (I have to see..).